1. Supervise, control power works implemented by contractors or maintenance team in Syriatel facilities through filed visits to ensure implementation of the approved design and engineering codes. 2. Follow up the progress of power works in Syriatel facilities and escalate delays to ensure timely implementation of the related plans. 3. Prepare requested reports about power works in facilities and send them to concerned Head of Section. 4. Inspect power works implementation and power systems performance after installation and commission, and apply final acceptance. 5. Monitor the performance of power systems through conducting regular surveillance visits and reviewing reports prepared by contractors and request modification as required. 6. Ensure solving incidents related to power in facilities through following up the problem with the concerned from Syriatel and contractor. 7. Follow up the implementation of preventive maintenance with contractors and maintenance team to ensure its effectiveness in order to prevent potential problems and ensure work continuity of all facilities. 8. Inspect power materials that are received from supplier and returned from facility in warehouse when requested. 9. Review power materials stock report prepared by Power Technician and follow up the replenishment of stock with the concerned purchasing unit. 10. Participate in preparing the terms and conditions of power works to be implemented by contractor and send them to Power Support HOS. 11. Participate with HOS in the technical assessments of relevant quotations and offers.
- A) Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering B) Experience: 1-2 years power engineering experience is a plus. C) Professional Certification: membership in Engineer’s Syndicate is a plus.
- Job Location: SYR, Damascus
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: Unspecified
- Job Ref: ST11
- Career level: Mid Career
- Years of experiences: No Preference
- Residence Location: No Preference
- Age: No Preference
- Degree: No Preference
- Gender: No Preference