1. Build, customize and extend Oracle e-Business Suites components such as reports, forms, workflows, custom packages, alerts, web pages and integrations etc. to meet customer's needs and requirements and provide relevant technical documentation. 2. Log, categorize, initially diagnose, resolve or re-assign and follow up incidents reported by users. 3. Identify, analyze, troubleshoot and solve system bugs and alerts using proper reference and recommend appropriate resolution. 4. Explore and demonstrate new features, functions, solutions and data standardization that add values and enhance processes and bring automations using Oracle e-Business Suites and its extensions. 5. Contribute efficiently in building a robust Knowledgebase as per diagnosis and resolution of incidents and Known Errors related to Oracle EBS. 6. Check Section & Individual objectives on regular basis and effectively participate in achieving them to ensure successful contribution to company's goals and corporate objectives. 7. Participate in conducting the OJT for new team members and promote a culture of knowledge transfer, cooperation and team work. 8. Contribute to the continuous improvement of Syriatel Quality Management System.
- 1. Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ IS/ IT or equivalents is required. 2. Experience: 1-2 years of Oracle EBS experience is a plus. 3. Professional Certification: OCP–DEV is a plus.
- Job Location: SYR, Damascus
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: Unspecified
- Job Ref: ST9
- Career level: Mid Career
- Years of experiences: No Preference
- Residence Location: No Preference
- Age: No Preference
- Degree: No Preference
- Gender: No Preference