Engineers work in a variety of fields to analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems. This can mean and improve and maintaining current systems or creating brand new projects. Engineers will design and draft blueprints, visit systems in the field and manage projects.
- Effective technical skills. The ability to work under pressure. Problem-solving skills. Creativity. Interpersonal skills. Verbal and written communication skills. Commercial awareness. Teamworking skills.
- Job Location: USA, Texas City
- Company Industry: Oil & Gas
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: Unspecified
- Job Ref: ST18
- Career level: Entry Level
- Years of experiences: No Preference
- Residence Location: No Preference
- Age: No Preference
- Degree: No Preference
- Gender: No Preference